B2B Demand Generation Strategy
An effective B2B demand generation strategy targets two distinct buyer segments: those that are in-market (current potential leads), and those that are not (future potential leads).
This full-funnel approach ensures that you are building your lead pipeline for today and tomorrow.
buyers not yet in-market
future potential leads
For buyers not yet in-market (90%+ of the market in any given quarter), we help you engage them in the awareness channels where they go to learn about how their peers are solving similar business challenges to build trust until they are ready to buy.
- Sharing insights
- Answering questions
- Facilitate conversations
The early stage of a buyer journey is often referred to as Top of Funnel.
current potential leads
For in-market buyers (5-10%), we help you get found in the intent channels where they go to actively evaluate and buy your product or solution category.
- Optimizing your presence in online search
- Influencer and review sites
- Vendor directory sites, and your own website
This is often referred to as “middle of funnel” and “bottom of funnel” stages.
Here’s how we do it:
- Identify topics of interest to ICPs that are aligned to vendor solution(s)
- Target and recruit ICP decision leaders interested in discussing topics
- Design content programming to feature ICP speakers (interview, panel, podcast, etc.)
- Produce ICP-centric content assets (Gravitas branded, vendor sponsored)
- Share content with ICPs to build brand awareness and preference and measure
- Share content with in-market buyers for engagement and measure
Full-funnel Revenue Services
Peer Insights for Content Marketing
Engaging ICP buyers to capture business insights for use in creating trusted (peer) content that will be consumed by ICP buyers.
Insight-led Demand Generation
Equipping Marketing teams with peer insights they can share with ICP buyers who are not yet in-market to educate, build trust and create demand.
Insight-led Lead Generation
Equipping Sales teams with peer insights they can share with ICP buyers who are in-market to initiate discovery conversations and sustain engagement.